Uploading Multiple Files

Sönke Greve

Hi there,

i want to enable uploading lots of images and later display it as an online
gallery.
Therefore i need a way of using the FileUpload Component with selecting
multiple files or a whole directory on the client.

I found several proposals on how to add one file per time to a list and
finally upload the listed files. but this is not very handy.

I'd be thankful for your ideas
thanks

Sönke

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

Sönke Greve said:
Hi there,

i want to enable uploading lots of images and later display it as an online
gallery.
Therefore i need a way of using the FileUpload Component with selecting
multiple files or a whole directory on the client.

I found several proposals on how to add one file per time to a list and
finally upload the listed files. but this is not very handy.

I'd be thankful for your ideas
thanks

Sönke

HTTP prevents this for security reasons. You should use FTP instead.

HTH,
Laurent