Urgent !!!!! How to Upload a file in C# with HTTPS Protocal

Brahmam

I want to upload a file to ebay site using pure C#

I am having a text file named eBayData.txt i want to upalod this to ebay
site at

I tried with webclient class but it was not working fine , one more thing is
ebay has given a token for authentication , But when i used Webclient there
is no option to set the token or credentials

How to do this any ideas from ur side , I have to do with HTTPS: protocol
only and using C# (not with asp.net)

It's very urgent anybody help me

Thanks in Advance

Brahmi

Praba

Hi Brahmam,
The webclient class has a credentials property.

Here is the sample code,

Dim objWebClient As New WebClient()
Dim Cred As New System.Net.NetworkCredential
Cred.UserName = TextBox1.Text
Cred.Password = TextBox2.Text
objWebClient.Credentials = Cred

Hope it helps (Sample code is in VB.Net pls change it to C#)

Regards,
Praba