Urgent: Resourcebundle.getBundle() doesn't look for properties file

Ramkumar Kaleeswaran

Hi all,

Our properties files are located at path say xxx and bundle name is bbb. So,
our code does the following Resourcebundle.getBundle(bbb,locale). This works
fine.

Now, we need to support kanji script in japanese. So, my code appends kanji
to the bundle name as in bbb-kanji. I have the properties file corresponding
to this at the same location xxx. the properties file is
bbb-kanji_ja_JP.properties.

But, this code throws MissingResourceException. I am not able to figure out
why getBundle() works fine with other locales, but doesn't work when the
bundle name is modified to include kanji in its name.

Can someone please share their thoughts on what could be wrong ? Has anyone
faced similar issues ?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Regards
Ram

Viator

Is the resource file put in 'classpath'.
Please quote the complete code also.

Amit :)