URL Redirect Test Please

Henry

O.K... O.K... I know that the subject matter of my site may or may not
be popular, but I'm beginning to believe that after two months of "being
live," there might be some problems (conspiracy? -- whooooooo ; -) with
the the domain name. I'm using a 'redirect' so I'm not sure if the site
is working, and I would really appreciate some testing...

If you don't mind:

http://strategytobeatbush.com

Much thanks in advance,
H.

brucie

in post: <
Henry said:
I'm using a 'redirect' so I'm not sure if the site is working,

it doesn't seem to be unusual for redirection services to occasionally
fail. probably a traffic issue. i've been trying your site on and off
since you posted and it seems to be fine.
and I would really appreciate some testing...
http://strategytobeatbush.com

framed redirections are really really icky. for example bookmarking or
sending a link of a page to someone. you have to break out of the frame
to do that.

Henry

brucie said:
in post: <

it doesn't seem to be unusual for redirection services to occasionally
fail. probably a traffic issue. i've been trying your site on and off
since you posted and it seems to be fine.

framed redirections are really really icky. for example bookmarking or
sending a link of a page to someone. you have to break out of the frame
to do that.

I appreciate the testing. You make excellent points about redirecting.
Perhaps I'll just spring for hosting.

Thanks again.

Eric Bohlman

Henry said:
O.K... O.K... I know that the subject matter of my site may or may not
be popular, but I'm beginning to believe that after two months of "being
live," there might be some problems (conspiracy? -- whooooooo ; -) with
the the domain name. I'm using a 'redirect' so I'm not sure if the site
is working, and I would really appreciate some testing...

If you don't mind:

http://strategytobeatbush.com

Gave me a frameset with the main frame set to
http://www.slocreek.com/strategy

For something as important as a political campaign, I'd really go with a
redirection service that issues a true HTTP redirect rather than
encapsulating the redirected destination in a frame; I assume you want
search engines to index your content, for example, and that's more likely
to happen with a proper redirect.