US-CA: Senior Software Engineers (Java) wanted Immediately!

Discussion in 'Java' started by macstone23@gmail.com, Aug 1, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Cataphora is an award winning software company providing technology and
    services for high end litigations and investigations. Its customers
    include Fortune 500 companies, governmental agencies, and top American
    law firms. We pride ourselves on having been funded from the start
    entirely by revenues, with no venture capital investment. At Cataphora,
    your creativity and versatility will be focused on a wide variety of
    software development challenges and developing cutting-edge algorithms
    for analyzing very large datasets. We are more than 80 people strong,
    and continue to grow our employee-owned San Francisco Bay area company
    by providing superior technology to meet the needs of our customers.

    This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate in a
    rapidly growing, self-funded pre-IPO start-up.

    Required Skills

    - At least 4 years experience dealing with middleware or enterprise
    software applications
    - 3 years of Java experience
    - Strong analytical and problem solving skills

    Desired Skills

    - Strong database experience
    - Demonstrated ability to develop algorithms for solving complex
    problems
    - Development experience with a web-based application using J2EE
    technologies

    To apply, please send your resume (inline preferred; RTF, Word Doc or
    PDF otherwise) to: - subject: "EU-DE-M09".

    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

    Regards,
    Markus Morgenroth

    , Aug 1, 2006