used java exam books for sale ( + simulators )

Discussion in 'Java' started by Frank Smithi, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. Frank Smithi

    Frank Smithi Guest

    Hi,

    I have the following material for sale. If interested, please contact my
    directly. (do not reply to the newsgroup).

    CompleteJava2CertificationStudyGuide
    (GoF) Design Patterns
    Java Cookbook
    Java Servlet Programming 2nd ed
    Java Tools for eXtreme Programming
    UML Distilled 2nd
    UML reference manual
    Java Development with Ant
    Struts in Action
    Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide
    SCWCD Exam Study Kit
    + Whizlabs SCJP1.4 Simulator 5.2.0
    + Whizlabs SCWCD Simulator 5.2.0

    Thanks,