User control question

TCORDON

I have created a copuple of user controls for my web app, but when I add any
one of the to a web form I cannot reference it without mannualy adding:
"Protected Withevents MyControl as MyUserControl" Is there any way to have
the control add this line by itself when it is dropped into a web form?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

Assuming you're using VS.Net, you can drag and drop it from the Solution
Explorer into the Design view of the page.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP