    thx in advance !

    gr

    Bernd
    Bernie V, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Bernie V

    Jody Fisher Guest

    Your header information should also be available to your web controls ie
    request.querystring("id").

    Just put the routine in the web user control and it should work without a
    problem

    Regards

    Jody

    "Bernie V" <> wrote in message
    > Hey group !
    >
    > I have a page where I have a newssection. Each line is a link.
    > Is it possible to use a page news.aspx where I work with a querystring to
    > refer to the page ? example: news.aspx?id=3
    > On my news.aspx page I have some usercontrols (header.ascx, leftside.ascx,
    > rightside.ascx, footer.ascx and newsmiddle.ascx).
    >
    > I want to put the news from the id in the querystring in the

    newsmiddle.ascx

    ?

    Jody Fisher, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Bernie V

    Bernie V Guest

    Thx Jody !
    I still have 1 question: how can I use html code to make the layout of that
    page at runtime ? (example: to place a picture on the page, but there can't
    be always a picture in the newspage) Can I do that in the same routine or is
    there another trick to do that ?

    Or do I have to do that with literal components like: Literal.Text =
    "<h5>Test</h5><br>This is a test";
    Without literals I don't know how to position my code.

    Am I missing something ?

    grz

    Bernd

    Bernie V, Oct 27, 2003