using forms or windows authentication for Login in MSSql Server(integratedsecurity)

sefe dery

Hi ng,
i have an Asp.net webapplication on a remote Windows Server 2003.

I created on the remote server a windows account and i use the "only
windows authentification" in sql server 2000.

The name and passwort for the windows account are the same like the
credentials in asp.net.

The user can login with his name and password in login.aspx. (normally
forms authentication)
The user will redirect to his own site which gets datas from the sql
server. But the sql server doesnt sent datas because of the
authentification.

the sql server doesnt accept the credentials from asp.net.

How do i get this, to use the "integrated windows security" in sql
server with the the credentials from asp.net.

It is also possible for me to change the forms authentication to windows
authentication, i tried this and it doesnt works too.

any idea?
thx

artificer

If you want to use integrate authentication then you usually should not log
in the web page using Forms authentication but instead windows
authentication. This way the credentials could be propagated. Also make
sure the windows user you're talking about have a login created in SQL
Server mapped to his windows account.