Using ImageButton to Redirect USers to another webpage

Alan Scott

I am using the following code to redirect users to another webpage when they
click on an image:

Response.Redirect("login.aspx");
The code works. However, I have frames setup and would like the form to be
display in the main window, not the side panel. Is there a way to do this?

Guest

response.redirect method operates on server side and it can't decide about the target where it should send the data ( other then it's own window) on the client. You have to use some client script to achieve the same

Anybody who can have some better solution???

Regard
Avneesh