Using Style Sheet with Asp.Net

Selden McCabe

I'm trying to use a style sheet and am missing something. In one project
the following procedure works, and in another it won't:

1. Create a new Webform
2. Drag Styles.css to the Webform's design surface
3. Add a control (say, an label)
4. Set the control's CssClass property to one of the styles in the style
sheet
5. Run the project and look at the page.

In one project, this works, and the label's font, color, etc. come from the
style.

But in a second project, doing this doesn't change the label's appearance.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
---Selden McCabe