    uses these copies in a project.
    How can I make VS to use the files in the subfolder?

    Thank you.

    Vik, Dec 11, 2003

  2. When creating a new Web Application project in VS.NET 2003 you should be
    able to do this. When creating a new project, specify the path to the HTTP
    location of the subfolder. E.g.

    http://localhost/MainFolder/SubFolder

    VS.NET should use this as the working directory. If there are existing
    files in the folder it wants to overwrite then it will prompt you.

    Chris Marchal
    Microsoft UK Developer Support

    Chris Marchal[MSFT], Dec 23, 2003