Using Sun Web UI Components in NetBeans

stefschmidt

Hello,
I'm quite new to JAVA and have a question.

I coded a sample Web-Application in Java Studio Creator 2.0, Update 1,
using JSF and the sun Web-UI-Component-Library (I'm using TabSets in
here).
For a project I have to code this application in NetBeans 5.5 Beta,
using EJB 3.0.

Has anyone tried to use the Sun Web UI Components in NetBeans?
If yes, where can I get the package without installing the whole Java
Studio Creator?
How do I include them in my Project?
Will they run on JBoss 4.04?

Thanks,
Stefan

David Segall

Hello,
I'm quite new to JAVA and have a question.

I coded a sample Web-Application in Java Studio Creator 2.0, Update 1,
using JSF and the sun Web-UI-Component-Library (I'm using TabSets in
here).
For a project I have to code this application in NetBeans 5.5 Beta,
using EJB 3.0.

Has anyone tried to use the Sun Web UI Components in NetBeans?
If yes, where can I get the package without installing the whole Java
Studio Creator?
How do I include them in my Project?
I know I read an article on how to port a JSC project to NetBeans but
I failed to find it for you using Google. I recall that it was fairly
difficult and involved importing a number of Creator libraries into
your NetBeans project. A post to the NetBeans mailing list and/or the
Studio Creator forum will probably locate it. If your project is not
urgent you might like to wait until something appears on this,
currently blank said:
Will they run on JBoss 4.04?
NetBeans have just real eased a bundle of Netbeans 5.5, which is still
in beta, with JBoss 4.04 so, if it doesn't, it is definitely a bug :)