using word from asp.net application

mr net

Hi,

I'm trying to write:
Dim objWord As New Word.Application
in the codebehind page but I'm getting the error written
below. The question is what is the correct way to use word
or any other office automation in asp.net applications? In
the old (asp) days I used to write the code in a com.
Today we can use the visual basic codebehind page but - is
it the right way? should I change the ASP.NET permissions
as written in the error message???

Thanks!
the error message that I received:
Access is denied.
execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
Access is denied.

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested
resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource
to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base
process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or
Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application
is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating
via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be
the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the
authenticated request user.

To grant ASP.NET write access to a file, right-click the
file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the
Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or
group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes
for the desired access.