    Is there someone in this newsgroup who knows this tools ?

    Olivier

    PS: Excuse for my poor english
    Olivier Hoarau, Nov 13, 2003

  2. On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:38:33 +0100,
    Olivier Hoarau <> wrote:
    > To transform RelaxNG compact to RelaxNG "full", I use rnc2rng written in
    > Python. I have some difficulties, the file I obtain from a RELAXNG
    > compact file is not conform.

    Use Trang instead; rnc2rng doesn't seem to be complete as it fails on the
    RNC schema for RNG full, for example. See http://www.amk.ca/notes/rng.html
    for a little two-line wrapper script for Trang.

    If you must have a pure Python solution, you're going to have to roll up
    your sleeves and fix rnc2rng.

    --amk
    A.M. Kuchling, Nov 13, 2003