Validation Controls

John

I have a Rerquired field validator and a regular expression validator which
appear after the field when the validation fails. Problem is that the
validation control appears on the form in its position as if the first
validation control is on the form even though it is not visible. Hence its
pushing all my form around even when its not visible.

Is there any way to make these controls appear in the same place if there is
only one validation failure on the field?

Thanks.