    Thank you :)
    -V.

    , Nov 7, 2005

  2. Greg Burns Guest

    Not sure I understand. But I would make your checkboxes be images of a
    checkbox (or an unchecked checkbox) when in the Item template. That way
    they cannot be checked unless in Edit mode.

    What is it you want to validate?

    PS: here is nice control for dealing with checkboxes.

    http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/RowSelectorColumn.aspx

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Nov 7, 2005