varying eclipse and ant output in findbugs

crazzybugger

Hi,
I am using findbugs-1.2.1 and run it using both eclipse as well as
ant. However I find a significant difference in the output. The ant
version produces almost half less than that produced by eclipse. I am
using the same findbugs version in both ant as well as eclipse

Findbugs : 1.2.1
Version: 3.2.0
Ant version : 1.6.5

I have set the report level in both eclipse and ant to low. Inspite of
this, findbugs run through ant seems to generate always lesser number
of bugs!!(almost half less).

Here is the ant tag

<target name="find_bugs">
<echo message="Running find bugs on ${module.name}"/>
<FindBugs home="${findBugs.home}" output="${output.format}"
outputFile="${save.file}" jvmargs="-Xmx512M" reportLevel="low"
sort="false" effort="max">
<class location="${class.location}"/>
<auxClasspath path="${aux.class.path}"/>
</FindBugs>
</target>

Here is the eclipse config image
http://ajaykumarns.googlepages.com/findBugsEclipse.JPG

Please let me know where I am going wrong and how to rectify this
issue ?