VB & VI Debugging question

Scott

I was under the impression that VS6 products are linked
together in such a way that you can go back and forth
between applications when you debug your code.

1. How do you use VB & VI with each other to step though
the VB and ASP code simultaneously?
2. In other words, is there away set breakpoints in my ASP
& VB code, so I can follow the code as I step in and out
the VB & VI applications I have?
3. My backend is SQL Sever 7. Can I step though my Stored
Procedures at the same time I'm stepping though VB & VI?

If this helps,
1. My ASP code uses VBScript, HTML, and JavaScript.
2. I compile the VB application as a stand alone DLL.
Currently I'm not using the DLL as COM object or plan to
use MTS.
3. I have PWS installed on my workstation so I can test my
ASP locally first.
4. I believe it might be that I have a setting or two
improperly setup with IE, VB, VI, MMC or PWS.
5. I'm using VS 6.0 SP5.
6. I working on an NT 4.0 workstation using IE 5.5.

Any help you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

Scott

Chris Barber

http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/Q200/9/98.asp&NoWebContent=1