JAVAScript

Scott

I now have my VB and VI debugging setup correctly, but
when stepping though the ASP it steps over the
JAVAScripts.

How do I correct this so I can step into the JAVAScript
like I do with VBScript using VI?

In VI Under Tools>Options>Debugger I have all the
checkboxes checked except Hexadecimal display.

Under Debug>Processes> then Properties in the Machine
section, I have ALL checkboxes checked for the Machine I'm
debugging from that has PWS where my ASP is.

Tom B

I haven't used the VI debugger, but I assume you are stepping through the
server side code.
The Javascript will run on the client (browser) so you'll need to debug that
separately.