    some ideas or possible reasons about why this happens?

    Cheers
    Victor
    Victor, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Hi

    If it is a COM DLL , try to unregister the "old" DLL and register the
    new DLL using Regsvr32. After this reference the new DLL using VS 2005
    again ( in the Add Referense under COM ) . perhaps this is a "DLL hell"
    problem

    If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

    Adlai Maschiach
    http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=, Mar 5, 2007