VBA web services call not working in office XP

partha

Hi

I am calling a web service call from VBA and it is working good with
the machines having office 2003. I tried to run the same excel
template from office XP machine but it is not working. When i checked
the Tools-->references it says

MISSING: Microsoft Office Soap Type Library v3.0
MISSING: Microsoft XML, v5.0

I did install office XP web services toolkit 2.0 and not working. But
the same thing is working very good if i have office 2003.

Please help!!!!

Parth

Sam

Hi there

It sounds like you need to add a reference to the soap toolkit. or
maybe you need to install soap toolkit 3.0 which can be found at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/soaptk/

If I remember right there are some issues with the XML stuff, versions
etc... But I thought that versions can live next to eachother on a
computer...

I hope this helps, if not post your code here so I can take a look @
it