Using .NET DLL's in MS Access XP (Part of Office)

young_virus

I have a problem loading a DLL file to Access. The DLL is in .NET format.

Do you have any idea if it is possible and how to create the DLL in
..NET in that way, that Access will be able to use it? Or maybe .NET DLL's
shoud be
registered In Access in special way?

I call web services from VBA in Office XP and Brendan Reynolds Access MVP
from
Discussions in microsoft.public.access advised me
a possible workaround to develop a web service that wraps my DLL and call
the web service
from my VBA code.

But how can I develop a web service that wraps my DLL and call the web
service
from my VBA code?