VC++/ CONTRACT/ IN

Tom Gugger

OMNI
GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

VC++/ CONTRACT/
IN

We have a December 4th start for two VC++ contractors who have several

years of commercial experience and it would be a plus if they had any

4th generation language such as Informix.

This contract is located in Fort Wayne, In and will last until some time

into the spring. One must pay his own expenses such as food or motels.

local and regional candidates are given first choice. The rate is $42hr W2.

If interested and qualified, answer the five questions below, email
answers

WITH a resume in word format to: (e-mail address removed).

1.. VC++ experience -------------yrs
2.. 4th generation lang exp -------yrs
3.. Citizenship Status -------------
4.. Availability --------------------
5.. Phone# -------------------------

Earl Purple

Tom said:
OMNI
GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

VC++/ CONTRACT/
IN
< snip >
quotes the FAQ:

[5.10] Should I post job advertisements and/or resumés on
comp.lang.c++?
NO!!!

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless - not the
impression you want to make! Instead post your job ad / resumé on one
of the dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups that are designed for that
purpose. [Adapted with permission from postings by David Harmon and
Brian B. Rodenborn]

Note: if you see someone else posting a job ad, please check here
before flaming them.