VC++ DLL Debug

Fla

Hi!
I've done an Application in VB6 calling functions of a Visual C++ 98
DLL; I've got the source code of this DLL. How can I enter in DLL
function during debug? I'd like to debug also DLL Funcions, from their
calls in VB6 code.
Thanx for you suggestions.

Alex Blekhman

Fla said:
I've done an Application in VB6 calling functions of a Visual
C++ 98 DLL; I've got the source code of this DLL. How can I
enter in DLL function during debug? I'd like to debug also DLL
Funcions, from their calls in VB6 code.

You will need to start VC98 with VB6 executable as the debuggee.
Also, specify a command line for the VB6 exe to be the path to VB6
application project. Then press F5 from VC6 IDE. VC6 debugger will
load VB6; VB6 will load application project. You can debug VB
application from VB6 IDE and set breakpoints in the DLL in VC6
IDE.

HTH
Alex