vcl.h [OT]

ranjeet.gupta

Dear All,

I have the code which on running on VC 6 compiler gives the
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vcl\vcl.h': No such
file or directory

After exploring, Still i m bit confused hoe to fix this problem,
I am not able to find the vcl.h file on the net.

does it comes under package ? as it is not standard one.
Is this package free and if so from where I can get it.

Thanks in advance
Ranjeet

Zara

Dear All,

I have the code which on running on VC 6 compiler gives the
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vcl\vcl.h': No such
file or directory

After exploring, Still i m bit confused hoe to fix this problem,
I am not able to find the vcl.h file on the net.

does it comes under package ? as it is not standard one.
Is this package free and if so from where I can get it.

Thanks in advance
Ranjeet
vcl.h is a header library specific to Borland family of compilers. If
you are trying to compile source code develped over Borland vcl platform
on a non-Borland platform, there is a 99% guarantee that it will be an
impossible task.

And if the source code is not developed on VCL platform, then you might
as weel delete the line that tries to include vcl.h.

Default User

Dear All,

I have the code which on running on VC 6 compiler gives the
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vcl\vcl.h': No such
file or directory

After exploring, Still i m bit confused hoe to fix this problem,
I am not able to find the vcl.h file on the net.

does it comes under package ? as it is not standard one.
Is this package free and if so from where I can get it.

That is a question specific to VC++. Try:

Brian