verisign certificate

cpsabari

hello all,
i'm in the process of buying a X.509 ceritificate for digital signing.
all this while (during the development and testing phase), i was using
the sample certificate (WSEQuickStart sample) provided along with the
samples in Microsoft WSE package. i was looking at the verisign site
and the closest certificate which i found in their products page was
this 'Code Signing for Digital Ids' and under that 'Microsoft
Authenticode Digital ID'. please advise as to whether this is the right
certificate i've to buy. i couldnt get a proper response from the
verisign customer service. my webservice client is in dotnet and the
webservice to which i'm connecting to is in weblogic.
thanks
sabari.