Very good Python Book. Free download : Beginning Python: From Novice to Professional

John Bokma

Kriv said:
Hi friends,

I found this eBook on the web. This book is very very good.
I refer to them.

I doubt Apress will be happy with this. Don't post garbage like this,
since instead of helping, you're doing the opposite. People interested in
copyright infringement don't need your posts, they know where and how to
get it.

http://diveintopython.org/
Dive into Python

http://greenteapress.com/thinkpython/
How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python

http://honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut/
Non-Programmers Tutorial For Python

http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/tutintro.htm
Learning to program (might be outdated)

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Luis_M._Gonz=E1lez?=

I didn't know it wasn't a free ebook. I realized it once I downloaded
it.
But it's such a good book that I decided to buy a hard copy.
This way I will support its author, while getting a very good book on
Python.

Luis

John Bokma

Luis M. González said:
I didn't know it wasn't a free ebook. I realized it once I downloaded
it.
But it's such a good book that I decided to buy a hard copy.
This way I will support its author, while getting a very good book on
Python.

:-D Sounds much better.

per9000

Hi,

I hope you all know about wikibooks, it's like wikipedia but for books.
It is also "some kind of openware" (my favourite expression).

I specifically think about
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Python

I have thought about adding to it but I am low on time - this
randomchoice(["is","could be"]) a great book.

Please read and/or add if you are one of the nice guys.

Ciao,

PER9000
----
"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of 'the Terrorists'. Why not use this
'terrorism'? Long has my father, 'George Bush', kept the forces of 'the
terrorists' at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept
safe. Give 'the land of the brave' the weapon of the enemy. Let us use
it against him."

/George W Bush on the topic of Human rights
(not really, it's from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120737/quotes )

Moneyhere

Good :)
Can someone provide this ebook? <web programming in python>.
I'm looking forwards it.