    is there anybody who have the experience with this tool? how about this
    tool?

    thanks a lot
    Guest, Apr 3, 2004

  2. wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi everybody:
    >
    > I am looking for some programs to automatically generate the vhdl
    > testbench file as also the test vectors. Can anbody introduces me a tool
    > that you fell useful. thanks very much:)

    One of the component of Xilinx ISE software suite, called HDL Bencher, has a
    utility that can automatically generates testbench for you. I don't know how
    good is it, I have never used it personally. But in general, it is better if
    you write your own testbench manually. Testbench that is generated by
    software usually only suitable for small design, but not for large design.

    Hendra
    Hendra Gunawan, Apr 3, 2004

    vladimir Guest

    Try to use TBGenerator (www.hightech-td.com/download/tbgen.zip).