    described above)

    Any help would be great!

    Thanks!
    Amelyan, Oct 29, 2006

  2. What you can do is when you see this 'strange page' view html source in the
    notepad. There might be unclosed HTML tag / improperly formatted HTML code.
    --
    Milosz Skalecki
    MCAD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsb3N6IFNrYWxlY2tp?=, Oct 29, 2006

  3. This occasionally happens for any web page. Page elements that should not
    display show up, either permanently or for a fraction of a second.
    Different reasons I am familiar with are the browser attempting to render
    what it has received so far of the page, or an initial misrendering of the
    page until it processes more html/css, or as was stated the page is not
    received correctly, which will happen more on dialup or satellite
    connections.

    Take care,
    Tony

    Anthony Bollinger, Oct 30, 2006
  4. Amelyan

    Amelyan Guest

    Hi Tony,

    I got more details from one of my customers who could reproduce the problem
    on her machine

    1) When the page loads, she clicks the button
    2) Page posts back, and briefly displays the full VIEWSTATE tag in the
    browser
    3) The original page loads again as if the action has not been executed
    4) She is still on the same page with the same url in address bar when she
    clicks the button again, it displays IE 6's generic "The page cannot be
    displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable......blah
    blah blah"

    Do you think it is a problem with internet connection, or maybe some browser
    settings, or maybe something else?

    Thanks gain!

    Amelyan, Oct 30, 2006