    "View1" and when click on "btnRemove" then show "View2" depending on
    postback and not postback. I want to use viewstate property. I don't know
    how to do that.
    Seema Multani, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Seema Multani

    Siva M Guest

    Not sure why you want to use ViewState here but to show a specific View in a
    MultiView, set the latter's ActiveViewIndex to the index of the former.
    However, setting ActiveViewIndex can only happen on the server-side, in your
    case in the button click of the buttons.

    HTH.

    "Seema Multani" <> wrote in message
    I have two a user controls in which I have two buttons "btnAdd" and
    "btnRemove". I have a multiview and I have two views in that multiview
    named"View1" and "View2". I want that when I click on "btnAdd' then show
    Siva M, Aug 12, 2006