VisualAge C++ Professional for AIX v5.0.2.0

John A. Parker

Good afternoon.

We're in a bind due to our Actuate product upgrade requiring an obsolete version
(v5.0.2.x) of "VisualAge C++ Professional for AIX". (The only alternative we
have would be for us to spend days reprogramming our bolt-ons using JSP. (After
we learned the language of course!))

We are working with IBM to get the requisite license(s), but they are pushing
back on providing less than the current version 6 of the product. Might anyone
have a copy of "VisualAge C++ Professional for AIX, V5.0 Prog Pkg" (product
number 41L3180; We'll get the license) or "VisualAge C++ Professional for AIX,
V5.0, 1 Authorized User" (product number 41L3183; includes the license so you
must not currently be using)?

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!