Vote for Ruby in Linux Journal Poll

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Yannick Foll, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Yannick Foll

    Yannick Foll Guest

    Yannick Foll, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Yannick Foll wrote:
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/rc2003/
    >
    > For the "Linux Journal's 2003 Readers' Choice poll" you can vote for Ruby in
    > language section.

    Heck, I even wrote in ruby for sysadmin tool.

    Joel VanderWerf, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Yannick Foll

    Brian Wisti Guest

    [OT] Re: Vote for Ruby in Linux Journal Poll

    Oh man, I hate these kinds of polls. Maybe "hate" is too strong of a
    word. I just don't enjoy trying to pick my single favorite ....
    anything, really. It's like when somebody asks what my favorite food
    is. Today it's a big burrito with loads of cheese, salsa, and sour
    cream. Tomorrow it might be sashimi. Or maybe lasagna. Yeah, lasagna
    sounds really good. Unless you've got a basket of fresh fruit ...

    My favorite programming language? Ruby - no, Perl - wait a minute, what
    about Python? Dang, Scheme is cool too. Oh heck, I don't know.

    Indecisively,
    Brian Wisti
    http://coolnamehere.com/

    Brian Wisti, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Re: [OT] Re: Vote for Ruby in Linux Journal Poll

    Daniel Carrera, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Yannick Foll

    james_b Guest

    Brian Wisti wrote:
    > Oh man, I hate these kinds of polls. Maybe "hate" is too strong of a
    > word. I just don't enjoy trying to pick my single favorite ....
    > anything, really.

    Yeah, when people ask for my favorite color, I tell them, "plaid."

    James

    james_b, Jul 2, 2003
  6. Yannick Foll

    Cedric Foll Guest

    > Since I don't read Linux Journal, does this mean I am not eligible to vote?

    You can vote even if you're not a reader of linux journal.

    Regards.

    Cedric Foll, Jul 4, 2003