vs 2005 beta 2 configuration error .. why ?

Guest

hi all i got the beta 2 version from microsoft and it's trully good
i tried to write a siple upload code using the upload component and it's
working good when running from the vs window .. (the grren pay button on top)
it's working good

but when try to rum the project through my iis it gives this error :
Configuration Error
Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'xmlns'.

Line 10: <configuration
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">

can any body help about this

Rick Strahl [MVP]

Hi Ahmed,

Is your server configured to run ASP.NET 2.0? You must install the .NET 2.0
runtime on your server in order to run 2.0 applications there. If you do
have that make sure your virtual directory is configured to actually use the
2.0 runtime...

+++ Rick ---

--

Rick Strahl