VS 2005 update

Altman

OK I just converted 2 asp.net projects to VS 2005. In project one I
never had a "imports system" in any of my classes in 2003 and when I
went to 2005, everything went fine. In project 2 likewise, I never had
a "Imports System" but when project 2 converted it seems to now want me
to have Imports system on all of my classes. Why is this?

Also in my project 2 I had an xml schema in the project
(myXmlSchema.xsd). In programming I would then just say
dim a as new myXmlSchema

And this worked fine in 2003 but now it does not work in 2005. What
changed? Do I now have to change to
dim lods as new dataset
lods.readxmlschema("myXmlSchema.xsd")

?