    knwo why these options are not availabel to me?

    Appreciate any help on this.

    Thanks.

    nomad, Aug 7, 2008

  2. nomad

    Munna Guest

    Hi,

    First of all you have to select ContentPage item template from the add
    new item wizard if you want to select master page...
    on the other hand you can also add a content page by right click on
    the master page and then select add content page...

    best of luck

    Munna

    Munna, Aug 7, 2008

  3. nomad

    nomad Guest

    On Aug 7, 12:29 pm, Munna <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > First of all you have to select ContentPage item template from the add
    > new item wizard if you want to select master page...
    > on the other hand you can also add a content page by right click on
    > the master page and then select add content page...
    >
    > best of luck
    >
    > Munna

    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply. What if I want to add a master page to the main
    master page?

    nomad, Aug 7, 2008