VS 2008 - Select master page option missing?

nomad

Hi,

When adding new pages to my site the "Select master page" and "Place
code in separate file" options are not available. I have to go into
my new page and add MasterPageFile at the top of the page. Does anyoe
knwo why these options are not availabel to me?

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

Munna

Hi,

First of all you have to select ContentPage item template from the add
new item wizard if you want to select master page...
on the other hand you can also add a content page by right click on
the master page and then select add content page...

best of luck

Munna

nomad

Hi,

First of all you have to select ContentPage item template from the add
new item wizard if you want to select master page...
on the other hand you can also add a content page by right click on
the master page and then select add content page...

best of luck

Munna

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. What if I want to add a master page to the main
master page?