    Any Ideas,

    Thank you,

    Lit

    Lit, Jul 29, 2007

  2. "Lit" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I tried to add a new Item to my project

    What type of item are you trying to add...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Jul 29, 2007

  3. If you are referring to a WebForm with a MasterPage, The add new item dialog
    provides WebForm (no master page) and Web Content form (allows to choose a
    MasterPage). RTFM!
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    bogMetaFinder: http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jul 29, 2007
  4. Lit

    Lit Guest

    Mark, Peter,

    As Peter said, I guess I have to add a Web Content Form, however I see
    different things in different solutions that I have.

    1-
    In a previous project I see the Add New Item... with no submenus when I
    right-click on my solution.
    In this case I can add a Web Form in the dialog where the visual studio
    template is and at the bottom I see the check box that said "Select Master
    Page".
    I have no problem here.

    2-
    In another solution I see a menu item called Add... which has a submenu that
    has the "New Item...", "Existing Item..." etc..
    in this situation I have to add a Web Content Form so to get the option to
    select a master page but No check box at the bottom.

    I don't know why the difference. Is it old and new templates?

    Thanks for all your help.

    Lit

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:D...