VS.NET & WinCE 4.1 Emulator

MickeyBob

I would like to launch the WinCE 4.1 emulator from within
VS.NET with a resolution other than 640x480. I have found
where I can supposedly specify the resolution (Tools,
Options, Device Tools, Devices and clicking Configure
button next to the Startup server combobox). However the
emulator always starts up with 640x480 resolution. I
suspect that VS.NET launches the emulator with a skin
that overrides any resolution I specify. I can run the
emulator from a command window using the /Video option
and get different resolutions so I tried starting the
emulator explicitly and attempted to deploy my
application from VS.NET to the already instantiated
emulator. However, VS.NET just opened a new instance of
the emulator with 640x480 resolution. Is there a way to
specify the command used by VS.NET to launch the emulator
or another work around? Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Tx,
MickeyBob