    --
    Greg McPherran
    www.McPherran.com

    Greg, Jan 16, 2006

  2. There was no way for you to know it, but this is a classic asp newsgroup.
    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
    Greg wrote:
    > Can C++/CLR be used for web development?

    Why not?

    > Among C++/VB/C# does any language have an advantage over another for
    > Web/ASP.NET development?

    None that I am aware of.

    > I use C++ for native devlopment and I am considering using VB for all
    > .NET develpment whether it be Windows or Web. I like VB's syntax.

    Then why are you asking if you can use C++? :)

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jan 16, 2006