VS2005 Languages Available for Web Development?

Greg

Can C++/CLR be used for web development?

Among C++/VB/C# does any language have an advantage over another for
Web/ASP.NET development?

I use C++ for native devlopment and I am considering using VB for all .NET
develpment whether it be Windows or Web. I like VB's syntax. Any
recommedations appreciated.

Thank You

Bob Barrows [MVP]

While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.
Greg said:
Can C++/CLR be used for web development?

Why not?
Among C++/VB/C# does any language have an advantage over another for
Web/ASP.NET development?

None that I am aware of.
I use C++ for native devlopment and I am considering using VB for all
.NET develpment whether it be Windows or Web. I like VB's syntax.

Then why are you asking if you can use C++? :)