Want to do 2FA

Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all... I am developing a site for my friend's store. It's a long time I have developed one. The thing is that I am not well aware about how to do the two factor authentication. One of my friends told me about the cyber security solutions NCI in Toronto. The other option for me is to seek the help of an HTML coder. Which one would be good in terms of security? What is the benefit of doing encryption on an online shopping website?