want to know who invented html?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nicole, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. Nicole

    Nicole Guest

    Nicole, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Nicole

    Morgan Guest

    Nicole wrote:
    > want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

    Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
    priests that God made the world!

    Morgan, Aug 30, 2005

  3. Nicole

    Ed Jay Guest

    "Morgan" <> wrote:

    >Nicole wrote:
    >> want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

    >Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
    >priests that God made the world!

    I thought that Al Gore invented it. :)

    Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

    Ed Jay, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Nicole

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Ed Jay wrote:
    > Morgan wrote:
    >> Nicole wrote:
    >>> want to know who invented html?

    >> Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
    >> priests that God made the world!

    > I thought that Al Gore invented it. :)

    Al Gore invented the world?!

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Ed Jay wrote:
    > "Morgan" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Nicole wrote:
    >>
    >>>want to know who invented html?Visit www.basicsofaccounts.com/html.htm

    >>Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
    >>priests that God made the world!

    > I thought that Al Gore invented it. :)

    Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

    --
    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Aug 30, 2005
  6. Nicole

    Ed Jay Guest

    Hywel Jenkins <> wrote:

    >Ed Jay wrote:

    >>>Dear God above girl, *everyone* here knows this. Its like telling
    >>>priests that God made the world!

    >> I thought that Al Gore invented it. :)

    >Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

    The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he never
    said he did, and he didn't.

    Ed Jay (remove M to respond)

    Ed Jay, Aug 30, 2005
  7. Ed Jay wrote:
    > Hywel Jenkins <> wrote:

    >>Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

    > The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he
    > never said he did, and he didn't.

    He has, however, just resurfaced in this form:

    "Al Gore never said he invented the Internet. But the new San
    Francisco-based cable TV network he's heading promises to transform
    television by plugging it into the Internet.

    "Current, the name of Gore's enterprise, hopes to do that by airing a
    shuffle of short news features, some produced by the network but many
    submitted online by viewers. Current will also air segments every half
    hour showing TV viewers what Google searchers are tapping into at that
    moment -- everything from current events to tourist destinations. It's
    all directed at a generation that thinks nothing of plugging into more
    than one media outlet at once."

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/05/MNGM6C3CB31.DTL

    Coincidentally, a buddy just told me about this this morning; he seems
    to quite like the channel.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 30, 2005
  8. Nicole

    the idiot Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Ed Jay wrote:
    > > Hywel Jenkins <> wrote:

    > >>Didn't Al Gore invent t'internet?

    > > The Republicans enjoy razzing him about having claimed to, but he
    > > never said he did, and he didn't.

    > He has, however, just resurfaced in this form:
    >
    > "Al Gore never said he invented the Internet. But the new San
    > Francisco-based cable TV network he's heading promises to transform
    > television by plugging it into the Internet.
    >
    > "Current, the name of Gore's enterprise, hopes to do that by airing a
    > shuffle of short news features, some produced by the network but many
    > submitted online by viewers. Current will also air segments every half
    > hour showing TV viewers what Google searchers are tapping into at that
    > moment -- everything from current events to tourist destinations. It's
    > all directed at a generation that thinks nothing of plugging into more
    > than one media outlet at once."

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/04/05/MNGM6C3CB31.DTL

    > Coincidentally, a buddy just told me about this this morning; he seems
    > to quite like the channel.

    so what is it, just flashes of websites images words etc straight into the
    bonce without having to evaluate. concentration levels down to 3 seconds?
    will they be doing a section on 'conversations in the pub'?

    the idiot, Aug 30, 2005