wanted: University Web Cordinator

CitizenX

COORDINATOR OF UNIVERSITY WEB SITE

Job #1080
full time position of Coordinator of University Web Site in the Office of
Public Relations on the Tahlequah campus.

Responsibilities: Handle daily maintenance and updates of University
sites as well as manage projects, work with various departments and
respond to email.

Beginning Date: Position open until filled.

Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required. Must know HTML, CSS, FTP,
some Javascript, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Freehand or
Illustrator. Knowledge of accessibility requirements and usability and
attention to detail necessary. Must be familiar with CGI scripting and
Unix environment.

Experience: Minimum of two years of professional web experience.
Web/graphic design experience required. Submit cover letter, resume three
references and work samples (URLs or disk).

Salary: Competitive salary with excellent benefits package.

Send resume and cover letter to: Human Resources
Northeastern State University
601 North Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464-2399

For more information, email (e-mail address removed)

Northeastern State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer

Send comments to (e-mail address removed)

CitizenX

Someone with night-vision glasses.

This is the direct result of designing by comittee. They were the
proud owners of a "Sucker of the Day" award granted by the friendly bloke
at webpagesthatsuck.com

I have worked for enough of the departments doing web design at NSU
that I know I won't be able to make a change in the web committe's taste
for 1996 technology.

glad it generated so much merriment
N8