wanted: University Web Cordinator

Discussion in 'HTML' started by CitizenX, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. CitizenX

    CitizenX Guest

    COORDINATOR OF UNIVERSITY WEB SITE

    Job #1080
    full time position of Coordinator of University Web Site in the Office of
    Public Relations on the Tahlequah campus.

    Responsibilities: Handle daily maintenance and updates of University
    sites as well as manage projects, work with various departments and
    respond to email.

    Beginning Date: Position open until filled.

    Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required. Must know HTML, CSS, FTP,
    some Javascript, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, and Freehand or
    Illustrator. Knowledge of accessibility requirements and usability and
    attention to detail necessary. Must be familiar with CGI scripting and
    Unix environment.

    Experience: Minimum of two years of professional web experience.
    Web/graphic design experience required. Submit cover letter, resume three
    references and work samples (URLs or disk).

    Salary: Competitive salary with excellent benefits package.

    Send resume and cover letter to: Human Resources
    Northeastern State University
    601 North Grand Ave.
    Tahlequah, Oklahoma 74464-2399

    For more information, email

    Northeastern State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
    Employer

    Send comments to

    CitizenX, Jul 19, 2004

  2. CitizenX

    Webcastmaker Guest

    In article <Xns952B643E560A8listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.84>,
    list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com says...
    > Job #1080...

    <snip>
    Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?

    --
    WebcastMaker
    www.webentations.com

    Webcastmaker, Jul 19, 2004

  3. CitizenX

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, Webcastmaker
    says...
    > In article <Xns952B643E560A8listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.84>,
    > list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com says...
    > > Job #1080...

    > <snip>
    > Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?

    Someone with night-vision glasses.

    --
    Hywel

    http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/

    Hywel, Jul 19, 2004
  4. CitizenX

    Allis Guest

    "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Webcastmaker
    > says...
    > > In article <Xns952B643E560A8listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.84>,
    > > list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com says...
    > > > Job #1080...

    > > <snip>
    > > Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?

    > Someone with night-vision glasses.
    >
    > --
    > Hywel
    >
    > http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/

    Hmmm...was that nsuok.edu or nosuk.edu ?
    ;)

    Allis, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Allis wrote:
    > "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <>,
    >> Webcastmaker says...
    >>> In article <Xns952B643E560A8listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.84>,
    >>> list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com says...
    >>> <snip>
    >>> Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?

    >> Someone with night-vision glasses.
    >>

    > Hmmm...was that nsuok.edu or nosuk.edu ?
    > ;)

    nospit.edu?

    --
    William Tasso

    William Tasso, Jul 19, 2004
  6. CitizenX

    Allis Guest

    "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > Allis wrote:
    > > "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    > >> In article <>,
    > >> Webcastmaker says...
    > >>
    > >> Someone with night-vision glasses.
    > >>

    > > Hmmm...was that nsuok.edu or nosuk.edu ?
    > > ;)

    > nospit.edu?
    >
    > --
    > William Tasso

    Hmmm... nos*it.edu ?

    Allis, Jul 19, 2004
  7. CitizenX

    Rob Collyer Guest

    >> Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?
    >
    > Someone with night-vision glasses.

    Or x-ray ones..... is superman real?

    --
    Robert Collyer
    www.webforumz.com

    Rob Collyer, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Rob Collyer <> wrote:

    > Or x-ray ones..... is superman real?

    I am Supergirl! :)

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Jul 20, 2004
  9. CitizenX

    CitizenX Guest

    Hywel <> wrote in

    > In article <>, Webcastmaker
    > says...
    >> In article <Xns952B643E560A8listserveNohotmailSP@129.250.170.84>,
    >> list_serve@No_hotmail-SPAM.com says...
    >> > Job #1080...

    >> <snip>
    >> Go to nsuok.edu. Who do you think they would hire?

    > Someone with night-vision glasses.

    This is the direct result of designing by comittee. They were the
    proud owners of a "Sucker of the Day" award granted by the friendly bloke
    at webpagesthatsuck.com

    I have worked for enough of the departments doing web design at NSU
    that I know I won't be able to make a change in the web committe's taste
    for 1996 technology.

    glad it generated so much merriment
    N8

    CitizenX, Jul 20, 2004