Warning to all posters in this NG

Daniel Ruscoe

Eric Bohlman said:
Something that's sent to only one recipient and is sent
only once isn't spam. The recipient can, of course, ask you not to send
them any further email, and your provider's TOS almost certainly requires
you to honor such requests, but that's a separate matter from spamming.

That what's I thought.
Radio and television shows don't consume the viewer/listener's resources.

Missing my point. Radio and television shows contact people to take part
in their projects, as I have done in the past. Some people consider that
spamming.

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Toby A Inkster said:
The authority on spam has to be the news.admin.net-abuse.email newsgroup,
and according to their FAQ, "for the most part UBE and spam can be
equated", with UBE standing for Unsolicited Bulk (or Broadcast) E-mail.

Actually, the authority on UCE and spam is the offender's ISP. Whatever
they have in their Terms of Service defined as UCE/spam is what counts. ;-)

--Tina