WBXML to XML conversion on WM5.0 PPC

sachin

we are getting a WAP push message to a push client registered to the
push router on a WM5.0 PPC device [DOPOD900, JASJAR, KJAM], but message
is in WBXML format. How can we convert the message on PPC to XML format?

Joe Kesselman

Given that you are asking about functions to manipulate a
not-yet-standard spec, on a particular platform, I think you're outside
the scope of a general XML discussion. I'd recommend that you contact
the folks who defined the WM5.0 PPC environment to find out what support
they do or don't offer for WBXML.

(I'm not unutterably opposed to the concept of a "binary XML"
representation, but it is still not clear that such have a strong
advantage when compared to standard text compression and improved parser
technology. I'm considering the current efforts to be stopgaps and
experiments while those answers are established. Your milage may vary.)