we OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES offer SAS course

Vijay

Hi ALL,
we OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES offer SAS course
Our SAS Program include Training in the following areas
SAS – Clinical , Banking , Insurance , Retail , Finance etc.
1 SAS/BASE
2 SAS/SQL
3 SAS/MACROS
4 SAS/GRAPHS
5 SAS/REPORTS
6 SAS/STATA
7 SAS/ETS
8 SAS/ACCESS
9 SAS/ODS
10 100% certification results.
11 Regular, weekend, Fast rack and also online classes provided for
students convenience.
Eligibility:
B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.B.B.S, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Pharma,
M.B.A
Any graduate or post graduate can undergo this.
Our batches include :

1.Weekend: -10,000
Saturday and Sunday- 3 hrs per day

2.Fastrack:-12,000
continuous 8-10 days.
3. Online training.

Total course duration is 40-44 hrs.
Please confirm us the batch you are looking for.
Please contact directly for further details on the programs:
H.NO:D2
PLOT NO:10/2
NEAR KANNADA GOVT SCHOOL
CHOWDESHWARI TEMPLE