OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES offer WEBMETHODS course

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Vijay, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Hi,
    We OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES offer WEBMETHODS course
    Our WEBMETHODES Program include Training in the following areas
    Web Methods Syllabus:

    1. Introduction to web Methods
    2. EAI (Enterprise application Integration) and B2B (Business to
    Business) Solution
    3. Web Methods Components
    4. Web Methods Developer and Broker
    5. Web Methods Integration Server
    6. Web Methods Adapters
    7. Web Methods Trading Networks
    8. EDI Module
    9. XML
    10. Document Attributes and types
    11. Submitting and processing Documents
    12. Working with Flows
    13Mapping and Transformations
    14. Invoking TN Services
    15. TN profiles

    100% certification results.
    Regular, weekend, Fast rack and also online classes provided for
    students convenience
    Eligibility:
    B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.B.B.S, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Pharma,
    M.B.A
    Any graduate or post graduate can undergo this.
    Our batches include:

    1. Regular:-8,000
    Tuesday to Friday: 2 hrs per day

    2. Weekend: -10,000
    Saturday and Sunday- 3 hrs per day

    3. Fastrack:-12,000
    Continuous 8-10 days.
    4. Online training.

    Total course duration is 40-44 hrs.
    Please confirm us the batch you are looking for.
    Please contact directly for further details on the programs:
    H.NO:D2
    PLOT NO: 10/2
    NEAR KANNADA GOVT SCHOOL
    CHOWDESHWARI TEMPLE