    really good answer, please let me know. Thanks to all for your patience !

    cheers,
    Luis

    Luis Miguel Huapaya, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Luis Miguel Huapaya

    Mark Schupp Guest

    You may get better response from a client-side group. From your requirements
    you will probably have to use a signed Java Applet. This will support the
    Mozilla and Firefox browsers as well as IE but all systems will need a Java
    Runtime Environment installed. Windows no longer includes one so it will
    have to be downloaded.

    To run on IE without the JRE you will have to use an ActiveX component or a
    ..NET Browser Control (also digitally signed).

    It may be possible to use client scripting without a component (in IE at
    least) but you will need to check a client-side scripting reference or
    newsgroup about that.

    --
    Mark Schupp

    "Luis Miguel Huapaya" <> wrote in