Web Application Move

Guest

I guess I did not realize that there was a difference....
I converted an VS 2003 web application to vs2005 and when I manually move
the files for that application, it was just like it was in vs2003.

Now that I have created a new web application in 2005, I see that there is a
difference... There is no bin folder when I can move the compiled version of
the code to the target web site. Where do I find that? I know that there is
new functionality for moving a web site but I have not looked at that. Does
this mean that I really need to look at that functionality?

If I create a bin folder on the "target" location and move the .dll which
are being referenced in the assembly...and then move the code behind files to
the main directory, I guess the application will compile on demand....is that
right?

Thanks in advance for your assitance!