Web folder permissions in a setup project?

Glenn Waldron

My ASP.NET app needs to write to a web folder that exists under the
main virtual directory folder. I understand that ASPNET/NETWORK
SERVICE needs permissions to that folder on the target machine. How do
I set those permissions from the ASP.NET Setup Project? I do not want
the user to have to do it manually after installation.

I've read about using ADSI.. would this be done from an Installer
class? Does ADSI require Active Directory be installed? Is there an
easier way? :)

Thanks in advance..