    me....

    Thanks,

    , Dec 12, 2007

  2. Mark Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a question :
    >
    > According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > me....

    If your page is that important to you, then why trust it to free
    hosting? Take out some proper hosting!

    Mark, Dec 12, 2007

  3. Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Dec 12, 10:07 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a question :
    >
    > According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > me....
    >
    > Thanks,

    I don't do free hosting any more.
    If your sirious about having your site hosted then you should pay. You
    will get more features and if anything else you will get proper tech
    support if stuff goes wrong. Instead of posting your question on some
    stupid forum that the techies hardly read anyway.
    BTW I have nothing against forums.
    http://www.servergrade.com.au is who I know use and I have been
    pleased with them.

    Chaddy2222, Dec 12, 2007
  4. Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:26:33 GMT
    Chaddy2222 scribed:

    > BTW I have nothing against forums.

    Well, threeums are more traditional.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have formidable pheromones.

    Bone Ur, Dec 12, 2007
  5. Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Dec 12, 11:16 pm, Bone Ur <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:26:33 GMT
    > Chaddy2222 scribed:
    >
    > > BTW I have nothing against forums.

    > Well, threeums are more traditional.

    Yeah, but I used to spend all day on forums.

    Chaddy2222, Dec 12, 2007
  6. a-ok-site Guest

    On Dec 12, 5:26 am, Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
    > wrote:
    > On Dec 12, 10:07 pm, wrote:> Hi,
    >
    > > i have a question :

    > > According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > > sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > > closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > > me....

    > > Thanks,

    > I don't do free hosting any more.
    > If your sirious about having your site hosted then you should pay. You
    > will get more features and if anything else you will get proper tech
    > support if stuff goes wrong. Instead of posting your question on some
    > stupid forum that the techies hardly read anyway.
    > BTW I have nothing against forums.http://www.servergrade.com.auis who I know use and I have been
    > pleased with them.
    > --
    > Regards Chad.http://freewebdesignonline.org

    Chad (aka stupid),

    >Instead of posting your question on some
    > stupid forum that the techies hardly read anyway.

    By the way stupid why are you reading or posting besides posting spam
    for you stupid site. LMAO@stupid(chad)

    Daniel

    a-ok-site, Dec 12, 2007
  7. Chaddy2222 Guest

    a-ok-site wrote:
    > On Dec 12, 5:26 am, Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
    > > wrote:
    > > On Dec 12, 10:07 pm, wrote:> Hi,
    > >
    > > > i have a question :

    > > > According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > > > sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > > > closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > > > me....

    > > > Thanks,

    > > I don't do free hosting any more.
    > > If your sirious about having your site hosted then you should pay. You
    > > will get more features and if anything else you will get proper tech
    > > support if stuff goes wrong. Instead of posting your question on some
    > > stupid forum that the techies hardly read anyway.
    > > BTW I have nothing against forums.http://www.servergrade.com.auis who I know use and I have been
    > > pleased with them.
    > > --
    > > Regards Chad.http://freewebdesignonline.org

    > Chad (aka stupid),
    >
    > >Instead of posting your question on some
    > > stupid forum that the techies hardly read anyway.

    <snip>
    This is NOT a forum, it's Usenet.

    Chaddy2222, Dec 12, 2007
  8. David Segall Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >i have a question :
    >
    >According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    >sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    >closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    >me....

    Most ISPs give you a free web site that is plenty for few web pages.
    If you redirect your domain name using a free domain name manager like
    ZoneEdit <http://www.zoneedit.com> you can change the location of your
    web site if you change your ISP.

    I have posted some notes on this technique for cheap web hosting at
    <http://www.profectus.com.au/ee_cheapweb.html>.

    David Segall, Dec 12, 2007
  9. Chaddy2222 Guest

    David Segall wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >i have a question :
    > >
    > >According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > >sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > >closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > >me....

    > Most ISPs give you a free web site that is plenty for few web pages.
    > If you redirect your domain name using a free domain name manager like
    > ZoneEdit <http://www.zoneedit.com> you can change the location of your
    > web site if you change your ISP.
    >
    > I have posted some notes on this technique for cheap web hosting at
    > <http://www.profectus.com.au/ee_cheapweb.html>.

    That's a good idea.
    But if the OP wants a few more features then check out: http://www.awardspace.com
    who I have also used recently. But I was begining not to like the
    restrictions, especially since my previous host did not have such
    restrictions.

    Chaddy2222, Dec 12, 2007
  10. David Segall Guest

    Chaddy2222 <> wrote:

    >David Segall wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi,
    >> >
    >> >i have a question :
    >> >
    >> >According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    >> >sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    >> >closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    >> >me....

    >> Most ISPs give you a free web site that is plenty for few web pages.
    >> If you redirect your domain name using a free domain name manager like
    >> ZoneEdit <http://www.zoneedit.com> you can change the location of your
    >> web site if you change your ISP.
    >>
    >> I have posted some notes on this technique for cheap web hosting at
    >> <http://www.profectus.com.au/ee_cheapweb.html>.

    >That's a good idea.
    >But if the OP wants a few more features then check out: http://www.awardspace.com
    >who I have also used recently. But I was begining not to like the
    >restrictions, especially since my previous host did not have such
    >restrictions.

    I actually host my web sites on my office computer and use my router
    to update ZoneEdit if my ISP changes my IP address. This provides
    unlimited disk space and an unlimited choice of host based servers and
    applications. I pay ZoneEdit ten dollars a year to monitor my web site
    and, if it is unreachable, to redirect the request to my ISP provided
    web site. That site serves the most important main site pages and
    returns an apologetic page for requests it cannot honour.

    I use Montastic <http://www.montastic.com/> to monitor the web sites
    and both sites are sometimes unavailable. If someone needs a
    guaranteed uptime or bandwidth then my method of free hosting is not
    an option.

    David Segall, Dec 12, 2007
  11. On 2007-12-12, wrote:

    > According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > me....

    Almost free ($5.00 by PayPal; $1.00 by snail mail; more space,
    bandwidth, etc. with one-time payment of $35.00):
    <http://sdf.lonestar.org>.

    Author:

    Chris F.A. Johnson, Dec 12, 2007

    On 12 déc, 15:39, David Segall <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >Hi,

    > >i have a question :

    > >According to your experience, which are the best free web hosting
    > >sites, -for a simple web page ? and what's the issue if the service is
    > >closing and you lost all your google rank ? this is really worrying
    > >me....

    > Most ISPs give you a free web site that is plenty for few web pages.
    > If you redirect your domain name using a free domain name manager like
    > ZoneEdit <http://www.zoneedit.com> you can change the location of your
    > web site if you change your ISP.
    >
    > I have posted some notes on this technique for cheap web hosting at
    > <http://www.profectus.com.au/ee_cheapweb.html>.

    Ok thank you very much, also for monastic which seems nice, -i may use
    it, or make it use by the person for which i'm working ! i will tried
    to create a page on her ISP service... if available.

    , Dec 12, 2007
  13. Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:32:28
    GMT Chaddy2222 scribed:

    >> > BTW I have nothing against forums.

    >> Well, threeums are more traditional.
    >>

    > Yeah, but I used to spend all day on forums.

    ....And I used to spend all night in threeums. 'Cept for when Johnny Carson
    was on, natch.

    Bone Ur, Dec 12, 2007
  14. Chaddy2222 Guest

    Bone Ur wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:32:28
    > GMT Chaddy2222 scribed:

    > >> Well, threeums are more traditional.
    > >>

    > > Yeah, but I used to spend all day on forums.

    > ...And I used to spend all night in threeums. 'Cept for when Johnny Carson
    > was on, natch.

    Umm I was talking about web forum.

    Chaddy2222, Dec 13, 2007
  15. Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 01:27:41
    GMT Chaddy2222 scribed:

    >> > Yeah, but I used to spend all day on forums.

    >> ...And I used to spend all night in threeums. 'Cept for when Johnny
    >> Carson was on, natch.
    >>

    > Umm I was talking about web forum.

    Oh. Well both are good, so here's to-um. <g>

    Bone Ur, Dec 13, 2007